Saturday 30 April 2011

So Far So Good

I have managed to produce the first few seconds of my animation, where the rabbit is bouncing on his trampoline, and I'm very happy with the results. The order of my story now goes:
  1. Rabbit bouncing on trampoline with it's friend watching from the side on the grass.
  2. The bouncing rabbit gets higher and higher until it eventually jumps so high that it disappears from sight.
  3. The spectating rabbit looks around very puzzled.
  4. The bouncing rabbit is then seen hanging onto a hot air balloon containing a female rabbit (ooh err)
  5. The balloon floats away and makes its way over various famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, the Giza Pyramids and the Sydney Opera House.
Here is the first section of my animation, which currently works pretty well!






No comments:

Post a Comment