Thursday 21 April 2011

Character and Story Development

After looking at the two possible endings of my story, The helicopter option seems somewhat ambitious, and would also require a different sound to achieve the full effect. Toby also expressed this concern in my Storyboard Assessment so I think that the hot air balloon idea may be a better option. I have been working on how I can get my characters to move and to interact:



After looking into this further, I have decided to return to my original idea of using stop motion, with paper cut outs, as I believe it will be more suited to the nature of the music, and I will be able to use a technique that I have found really enjoyable.
However I may use an element of cel animation using the tools on After Effects, possibly with the balloon scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment